Friday, August 29, 2008

*It's all about me*

Hey…I am Alina Iftikhar......well not that my name is too long or that it’s difficult to pronounce, I am mostly referred to as "Nina" by my loved ones! My first love is ME! I just love myself...I am extremely creative, fun loving, known as the 'life of my house'=D
I have done my schooling from The City School and Bahria College!
I take things easy.....and I consider myself extremely lucky because I always manage to get what I want without requiring to struggle for it!! I haven't grown up at all!!! I still have a tendency to compare myself to my 12 year old sister=P something I just can't let go of! I am extremely finicky about my belongings......I have to ensure everything is just perfect!!!! and I have to ensure that from head to toe....everything I wear matches well=D..!I am very particular about my hair!!!lol..........COME WHAT MAY, I WILL NOT GO TO A DINNER OR ANY SOCIAL GATHERING FOR THAT MATTER IF MY HAIR IS NOT JUST THE WAY I WANT IT TO BE;)
I hate people who ignore me without any appropriate reason=S


~That's all about me~

*after reading the above....i am sure you must have realized how much I love myself=P*

take care!