Wednesday, September 10, 2008

*me=my mom*


*trinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg*

(I feel like throwing the clock away and going back to sleep)

1st thought: Third roza, not bad, 27 more to go~

Ah, its 5:00, I should get up now, before Alina comes in and screams,” MOM!, Get up, I don’t want to miss my roza.”
Ohh..Just in time, she’s here.

Anyway what should I make today? Asking this question from her is of no use, she will obviously recommend something useless.

I wonder what everybody will eat, especially Alina and Sana, God, why are they so choosy!

oh, time is passing by, I need to hurry up. I should wake up everyone.

I'm done with everything even though Alina was continuously irritating me and they are still sleeping!!
I doubt they will get up on time someday.

Even their father act like a child in this matter. Sometimes he makes me feel as if I have six children.

oppss...tea, I forgot to make the tea.
Phew! Atlas they are up, I hope they eat whatever I made happily, they have to do that, otherwise "No Roza"!


Ah!


Thank God everything went well:)